Hello, guest!

Welcome to DreamZoo2! Right now, you are viewing this forum as a guest. For full access to the forums and the download database, please register, or sign in at the top of the screen.

Thanks,
~The DreamZoo2 Staff
  Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

Download Preservation Initiative
Makaio
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 08:02 PM
Administrator
Admin
Group Icon
206 Posts
Joined 16-June 13

Hello, and welcome to DreamZoo2!

A few weeks ago, I made an announcement that DreamZoo2 would be repurposed as a site that would be dedicated to helping preserve Zoo Tycoon 2 community history and downloads, and I have made well on that promise! After weeks of developing an archival procedure and documenting it in detail, we are now fully ready to accept submissions for long-term preservation.

If you are interested in ensuring that your content remains available both to yourself and the public in the long run, please head over and follow the simple instructions:

https://dreamzoo2.tk/index.php?showtopic=147

The procedure is straightforward, but for those who may have doubts, I have also went to great lengths to document the archival procedure so that you may have confidence in the process. I also attempted to preemptively answer some questions you may have, as well as provide instructions for you to archive your own content using the Internet Archive.

If you know of anyone who may be interested, please don't hesitate to send them our way!

It is my honor to serve you and the Zoo Tycoon 2 community by helping to preserve this content, and I look forward to working with you! If you have any questions, I encourage you to send an email to the following address:

[email protected]

This is the best way to contact me, as I can't promise to be on these various sites frequently in the long run.

Thanks everyone!
~Makaio
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
ZooKeeper's Hangout IV Phoenix Mania